Using the NLP communication model, we will discover the link between your thinking, words and the response you get to them
- Matching and Mirroring- Using words, physiology and tonality to make and break rapport.
- Powerful words and words to avoid.
- Seeing from someone else’s perspective.
- Understand how your thinking creates a good day or a bad day.
- Presenting perfectly.
- Learn to believe in yourself by realising your super hero skills.
- Can you remember a confident time? Lets re-install that feeling into RIGHT NOW!
- How to get into a good state super fast!
No more bad language! Create the perfect sentences for ultimate motivation.
Learn how to change emotions and easily remove problems.
Coming to your senses – find out what motivates you to learn: the things you see, hear or do.
- Setting goals- what do you want to achieve?
- Believe in yourself – You’ll achieve more if you do.
- Expand your ability to remember using the memory skills of memory record holders. And relax! You have a greater chance of passing those exams if you learn how to relax when you’re doing them!
* Make learning fun!
* Boost self confidence.
* Use practical exercises that are effective and simple to learn.
* Enable children to make confident and informed choices.
* Utilise tools that can be applied in day to day scenarios.
* Encourage Flexible behaviour.
* Provide an energetic and stimulating environment for learning.
My workshops are suitable for children aged 7 years+ ( I work with younger children on a one to one basis.) The workshops will take place at the weekends or during schools holidays, when it is easy for children to attend.